EMAX / LAMINATE VENEERS
In ESTETİK İNCİM Dental Centre Turkey we believe that an aesthetic and confident smile should be accessible for everyone. Our team does not only consist of professional and experienced dentists; we have also our full-time in-house dental technicians who works in a great sync with our dentists and produces excellent lab-works after we complete your chairside procedures. Whether your front teeth are crooked, discoloured, decayed, have a rough surface or a gap in-between, dental porcelain veneers in Turkey are the treatment of choice for you.
We complete porcelain veneers in only 24 hours, thanks to our in-house dental laboratory which is equipped with latest technology Dental Design and Milling Devices. We are completely independent from external dental labs.
A dental porcelain veneer is an artificial tooth that covers the front surface of a tooth like a mask. For those who are wondering what they are made of, the main material is the glass particles mixed with various substances such as lithium disilicate. In contrast to dental crowns, porcelain laminate veneers require minimum amount of tooth surface reduction. Therefore, dentists consider porcelain veneers as one of the least invasive aesthetic dental procedures. Moreover, unlike the traditional porcelain fused to metal (PFM) crowns, porcelain veneers do not have a black metal base. This makes them look much more natural and aesthetic.
We produce porcelain veneers in both digital (Cad Cam method) and non-digital (Press method) environment. Whatever method we use to prepare your porcelain veneers, we will perform a minimal invasive tooth preparation prior to the lab work.
Advantages of Dental Veneers:
- They require minimal teeth preparation. Therefore, less healthy tooth tissue is removed compared to full veneers or dental crowns.
- They are prepared in a single day with 3D design and milling devices.
- Laminate veneers provide highly aesthetic results
Disadvantages of Laminate Veneers:
- Laminate veneers are more prone to debonding and chipping than full veneers or dental crowns.
- They are not suitable for high load bearing areas such as molar teeth.
- Laminate veneers are not suitable for correcting a teeth crowding.
- Not suitable for teeth grinding (Bruxism) patients.